Facebook is too big to ignore! Facebook offers you a completely unique advertising experience. You decide which demographics see your ad, where they see it and when your ads run. You determine your daily budget. It just makes sense to promote your brand with Facebook advertising. Brichouse Media has launched many, very successful Facebook Ad campaigns for our clients.
Read the following stats on Facebook:
• Worldwide, there are over 1.55 billion monthly active Facebook.
• 4.5 billion likes generated daily as of May 2013 which is a 67 percent increase from August 2012
• There are 1.39 billion mobile active users as of 2015. A 23 percent year-over-year.
• Like and Share Buttons are viewed across almost 10 million websites daily.
• In Europe, over 307 million people are on Facebook.
• Age 25 to 34, at 29.7% of users, is the most common age demographic.
• Five new profiles are created every second.
• Facebook users are 80% female and 73% male.
• Highest traffic occurs mid-week between 1 to 3 pm.
• On Thursdays and Fridays, engagement is 18% higher.
• Photo uploads total 300 million per day.
• The Average American Spends 40 minutes on Facebook each day.
• Every 60 seconds on Facebook: 510,000 comments are posted.
• 4.75 billion pieces of content shared daily as of May 2013.
• 50% of 18-24 year-olds go on Facebook when they wake up.
• One in five page views in the United States occurs on Facebook.
• 42% of marketers report that Facebook is critical or important to their business.
• 16 Million local business pages have been created as of May 2013.
Thought to take with you: At 1.49 billion, Facebook has more monthly active users than WhatsApp (500 million), Twitter (284 million) and Instagram (200 million)—combined.
Facebook provides the most powerful combination of reach and engagement available to marketers today. Marketing on Facebook lets you engage with people who are most likely to be interested in your brand. By drawing on the authentic and real-time information people enter in their personal profiles, Facebook Ads allow you to target the exact audience that would be most likely to respond to your Ad. You can target broadly by demographic and geographic preferences, or you can get very specific by targeting peoples specific ‘Likes and Interests’. Facebook also allows you to set your daily ad budget, and you decide how much you want to spend each time someone clik’s on your ad.