Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and a host of others, have fundamentally changed the way people, communities and institutions relate to each other, consume information and discover new things. Social media has become a natural extension of the most cherished ways people communicate: talking and sharing with friends. Businesses are actively engaging with customers and responding to their needs in real time. Advocates for every cause now have a global platform to rally support. Social media allows people to build an online community that may be virtual, but it is nonetheless authentic and powerful.
Did you know?
- According to Search Engine Journal, companies that blog have 434% more indexed pages on the search engines than those that don’t.
- Nielsen’s market research indicates that people continue to spend more time on social networks than any other category of websites. How about individual usage numbers? Social networks account for 20% of time spent on PCs and 30% of mobile.
- 60% of shoppers with smartphones search for a product on their mobile device before buying.
At Brichouse Media, we offer the following services which help our clients excel in the world of social media:
- Design new social pages or redesign and upgrade existing social pages
- We optimize your content using best SEO practices, and link your social pages, primary website, video channels, blogs and Wikipedia pages
- We monitor your social media to track your message
- Respond to comments and discussions related to your organization (7×24 or after hours)
- Manage escalations and direct them to the appropriate POC for follow up
- Create ad campaigns on social pages like Facebook – Connect with over 500 million people on Facebook that don’t know who you are yet
- Connect ‘like minded’ online communities with your social pages and websites
- Create authentic blog content that will position you as an influencer