Brichouse Media – We offer customized media services for clients of all sizes and budgets. These include public relations, internet marketing, SEO, website design, social media, copy writing & digital content. We work with our clients on a project by project basis, or on a monthly retainer. Additionally, we offer our client’s “a la carte” concierge services for business, social media, marketing and digital content.
Who Do We Serve? Individuals, corporate executives & public figures, business clients, humanitarian and faith-based groups, and non-profits.
The Challenge? Your website and social pages are some of your most powerful marketing tool, especially when linked to other media platforms like TV or radio. People form an immediate opinion of you based on your media presentation. In today’s internet driven culture, people expect to find you quickly, in multiple locations, and they expect to find interactive, entertaining and up to date content. Otherwise, they quickly look elsewhere with one ‘click’.
Did you know?
- According to Search Engine Journal, companies that blog have 434% more indexed pages on the search engines than those that don’t.
- Nielsen’s market research indicates that people continue to spend more time on social networks than any other category of websites. How about individual usage numbers? Social networks account for 20% of time spent on PCs and 30% of mobile.
- Worldwide, there are over 1.55 billion monthly active Facebook users.
- Did you know that only a small percentage of your Facebook friends or fans actually see your posts? It depends on activity and interaction. The less active your page is, the fewer people will even see it.
- 60% of shoppers with smartphones search for a product on their mobile device before buying.
Some keys to successfully position your brand on the web?
- A competitive website designed with the best SEO practices.
- An active website, blogs and social pages with new, authentic content and personal responses. Content & activity are the primary reason that search engines like Google position a website as a search result on page 1.
- SEM – Search Engine Marketing, or paid web advertising, including promotions on Facebook.
Your website won’t compete on the web if it’s outdated or static (stays the same). SEO matters! If you are not actively “working” your website and social sites, your ranking drops continually. Google loves activity and links between web pages. Brichouse Media provides a variety of services that will position your brand on the web with a clear path between your website and social sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google+, YouTube, Vimeo, Wikipedia and others.
How can we help you?
We design websites, social pages and internet marketing campaigns for large and small groups, and individuals. If you are looking for an affordable solution, we provide the following services:
- Custom website design & redesign with full SEO
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Social media campaigns & ongoing monitoring
- Facebook advertising
- SEO copywriting & digital content – Creating copy that will rank
- Wikipedia – Articles created in conformance to strict Wikipedia guidelines
- Blogs & Newsletters – Creating content and activity
- Concierge Services – Business, Social Media, Marketing and Digital Content
- TV airtime in partnership with Missions Minded Media.
Brichouse Media – Maureen Brichetto Managing Partner & Creative Project Lead